What is programming and why you should start it


Programming is nothing but giving instructions to a computer to perform  specific task. Now you might think it as boring, because, you don't know the real power of programming. With programming, you can make anything you can imagine of on making on a computer screen. You can make games, applications, websites and may more things. You might still think it as boring, but believe me, when you start it, you can't stop.

I have seen many people who started programming only for the sake of money. But if you ask me, I would say that I program for fun, and mostly because it's my passion. 

If you have the passion in making new things, programming is made just for you. Programming is the thing that can bring your imagination to real life.

Here in India, or mostly in my school, when I find anyone, 99.9% of the times, they would have either not been introduced to software development or they will not have interest in it. I understand this because India is recently been introduced to programming. If you want a separate blog on the reason behind this, do comment down below.

As I always tell, if anyone is not forcing you to do a work, listen to your heart, and do it if you want to. Same applies with programming. Just give it a try in programming. I promise that you will enjoy it. Even if it is a 'hello world' program. 

I had started programming in 2018, when programming was not even introduced to me. And now, when I am in 9th grade, I feel Java(which is the syllabus in Computer Science) as very easy. If you want to know my personal story and journey in programming, write down in the comments below. 

If you have got a little bit of interest in programming, and don't know how to start, join my discord server where you will be helped. Or, even if you are already into software development or hacking, join my discord server. The link is given below.

Join my discord:- https://discord.gg/jmBgTjGEW2

Now, after everything, when you have enjoyed enough, you can also start earning by freelancing, which is a very popular medium of income these days.

If you enjoyed reading this blog, then do share this with your friends, subscribe to me, and also comment down about your feelings. 

Share this as much as possible, so that the awareness of power of programming can be spread.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legally get any song in Apple music absolutely for free! Guaranteed (Without ads!)

How to step into Coding!

Why I chose software over hardware!