Why I chose software over hardware!


 Hi guys, I am Syed Fardin and welcome back to my new blog. In this blog, I am going to share why I chose software over hardware.

If you have read my previous blog, you will know that my coding journey started with robotics. Which orients both software and hardware i.e. embedded. But why did I go into software?

Actually, I am also into embedded development(Arduino), which includes both hardware and software. I love doing Arduino. I had bought an Arduino learning kit and had completed the learning also. 

The reason why I am not so much into hardware is that the components and modules required in hardware are a little bit costly. Although most of the components are not over-priced, if I start the journey in embedded, I will have to invest for a longer time, which intern results in spending more money. Whereas in software development, there is not much, but zero investment.

The second reason is that, I don't have a good source for all these components. Forget about towns, it's even difficult for one to find Arduino components in cities. So, the only choice I am left out is online. If I order online, it will take some time, minimum of two days for the component to arrive. In that time, I would have done more progress in software.

The third and the final reason is that, for build a hardware project, it requires space of at least a table. Meanwhile software requires only a laptop which acquires space of only a lap.

So, these were some reasons why I chose software over hardware. If you liked this blog, please drop a good comment in the comment section below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legally get any song in Apple music absolutely for free! Guaranteed (Without ads!)

How to step into Coding!